most of them are ones i make for myself
such as

<!--- make sure form was submitted --->
<cfif  NOT isdefined("form.submit")>
<h2>Sorry there has been an error, please try again</h2>
<cfabort>
</cfif>

the other things i like are the split view.
when i first started i mostly used the design view, then when i got into cfm it was
more in code view but using design view for the tables. now im really getting into the
xhtml & cssp, so its nice to use both at sametime and being able to have decent
control over the css file without jumping out to topstyle just to change a font size.
and along the ole xhtml road one thing i really like in dreamweaver is setting it to
write to xhtml by default.

other than that the things i really use dw for are form stuff and form validation,
which is gunna change a bit with blackstone though.

but what i keep coming back to is this.

as i start doing more with flash & flex a lot of times all i need it to open a cfc
real quick or make one real quick and i would like to do that quickly without having
to wait for the ide to load and having to set up a site in it and all that.
right now what i seem to be doing is just using notepad2 and keeping quick page
templates in a program called SourceCodeOrganizer
http://www.pindersoft.com/sourcecode.htm

but would be nice to have all the code hints since im a moron

but then again if macromedia would make the install of dw mx customizable to
onlyinstall what u want, there would be no probs.