Something is not right... Has anyone else run across this... I have a query
that I write the results to a file using CFFILE. Very simple, albeit its a
large result set though.

I loop that query to write each record out to a line in a text file. I use
the code CFFILE ACTION="Append"

After about 70k it errors out. I get this off the cfcatch variables.

"An error occurred when performing a file operation Append on file
C:\Archive\XXXXXXXXX.txt."
"The cause of this exception was: java.io.IOException: Cannot create a file
when that file already exists."

My feeling is that there is something locking the file not allowing to be
appended to. Has anyone else run across this. Is there a timeout setting
anywhere that I might be able to set... This is frustrating because this
code worked just fine on CF5? Anyone with any ideas?

Thanks...
Jeff