Well, they must be doing sandboxes very differently than we're doing them.
Granted I'm not the one creating the sandboxes. But, basically, the gist
here is that I just tell the server guys where I want to upload _to_ and
they make the sandbox that lets me do it. I don't alter the temp directory
at all, and I wouldn't know how to do that....

 have contacted them, here is the response I got.