No, I don't save class files.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmet McGovern [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 11:51 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF Crash : Server Config or J2EE

We've had nothing but problems with CFMX enterprise/jrun in a hardware NLB
environment with IIS6.  We'll get the dreaded 500 null with both servers at
the same time.  It's gotten to the point where we're afraid to do security
maintenance for fear they won't come back up.  I'm hoping blackstone is the
golden nugget of all cf builds.

-e