I'm seriously biased towards CFE, but here's my take.

HE3 has seemed to stop updating, while CFEclipse is quite active. HE3's
original offering was fairly neat, and the all-in-one IDE is a good
idea, however, most of the plugins they offer in their environment have
free replacements, like the RegEx tester, for instance. The installer is
nice, and much friendlier than the regular eclipse download and unzip,
though I don't have a problem dragging an icon onto the desktop. Even
still, it will be nice when they bring out their next version, as the
current HE3 isn't nearly as cool as the current CFEclipse builds.

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/