I am an avid CFE user on both the mac and linux platforms.

I know that currently in the works is a plugin for CFE that has a tree
view of your app structure, and hopefully code completion and some
insight.

In the meantime its very easy to add the FB4 verbs to the html.xml
file which will allow you to have code completion which is a nice
step.  I think the user.xml file is intended for such uses, but i
think its library is only loaded on cf prefixed tags

I have implemented some but not all or I would shoot you a copy of my file.

simeon