I've got Jrun up and running, and I've got the CFMX jar file, and I can
double click the jar file fine, it starts up the installer perfectly,
but I step thru three steps or so, and it says I can't install it
because I'm not root user.

Now, I'm an admin on this machine (my new powerbook) but I'm not a root
user, and so far, everything I've read (The Mac OS X Missing Manual,
mainly) have warned me about promoting myself to root user, and it
makes sense. As a newbie unix "user" on the Powerbook I don't wanna
destroy stuff in the process of fiddling around.

So I guess my question is...how do I get it installed? Is it cool to go
into netinfo manager and just temporarily promote myself to root, run
the install, then just "de-promote" myself the same way? Or can I run
the command line install using sudo and install it? I'll admit up
front, that using sudo in the command line kinda makes me nervous
because I wanna install it under "Powerbook/Applications/CMFX" where my
Jrun is installed and I'm not sure exactly how to do that from the
command line.

Any advice?