It's as if something important is happening with the trial and we just can't
tell anyone who's not on the trial what it is. :)
Luckally, the trial is rather open to all who have the time to install and
report on it. I'm hoping some here who are not on the trial get the hint and
get on now.
As for it being live, FA has had it live for a while now while I tested out a
lot of stuff for performance and use. Got some tight code out of the tests and
was going to move HoF over when the latest news hit. Gave me more reason to do
so. I'm glad I did, though there were some funky hacks that I wrote over the
years that had to be re-examined. all in all, I'm very happy with the results.