On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 03:25:27 -0400, Michael Dinowitz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As for it being live, FA has had it live for a while now while I tested out a
> lot of stuff for performance and use. Got some tight code out of the tests
> and was going to move HoF over when the latest news hit. Gave me more reason
> to do so. I'm glad I did, though there were some funky hacks that I wrote
> over the years that had to be re-examined. all in all, I'm very happy with
> the results.

I'm pleased to see one of our premier community sites up and running
on Blackstone. As I've mentioned on my blog, we're running some pretty
complex and critical systems on Blackstone already too and we're also
very pleased with it.

It's probably only fair to point out that until Blackstone launches,
you will see very few production sites because, well, I can't say why
but if you join the beta and agree to the NDA you'll know why *weak
smile*
--
Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/
Team Fusebox -- http://www.fusebox.org/