Thanks Joe.  All the other comments I'd seen about it said it included
the upload. I dont want that  - I want to use CFFILE and CFX_Image to
process images and prevent non-images.

Does anyone else find these gadgets slow to load?   I just went to the
FCKEditor's site and found it took 48 seconds to finish loading the
page with the basic editor in it.   I tried FCKEditor about 18 months
ago and gave up on it for the same reason.   I ended up using SPAW-CF
on one site and I'm disappointed with that too because (amongst other
things) it takes to long to load. I find i have users trying to enter
stuff before it's finished loading all teh toolbars and gettting
annoyed because it makes a mess of their data unless they wait the
whole 40-60 seconds for it to load.

Is this just me?   I'm on a 512KB ADSL line - not the fastest that
exists, but faster than a lot of the users.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks