On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:33:25 +1100, Mike Kear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rob I had decided to give up on it 5 minutes ago, then your reply
> arrived with some productive looking suggestions so I'll give it a bit
> more effort.
>
> I have installed the XML plugin  - well at least I THOUGHT I had - but
> it's not available in the dialog box when you select Window>Show
> Perspective>Other.   When you DO select anything out of that menu,
> nothing moves.  Certainly nothing like in the video.
>
> As you suggest I'll join that list, and see where that leads me, and
> report back here once it's all sorted out.  Dont want to leave the
> CF-TALK list with it all up in the air.

We'll help you get it sorted over there much faster I think - it's
also a better forum for cfeclipse specific stuff. I said I wouldn't
talk about cfeclipse on this list anymore - and I have been so I suck
- but I try to keep it to a minimum.

> (Oh and my radio show is a 3 hour bluegrass show - see a bit about it
> at http://atalkingdog.com  - it's broadcast live on 89.9FM in Sydney
> and rebroadcast  10 times a week on http://bluegrasscountry.org)

My girlfriend - well my bride-to-be now - loves bluegrass amongst
other things. I'll pass her the link

There are people from all over on the list so someone is bound to be
waking up; however,  I am about to crash (its like 3am) so I'll check
out anything you post tonight in the morrow.

Cheers,
rob

--
~The cfml plug-in for eclipse~