Newbie Question.
NT 4.0 sp6 Running SQL 6.5 sp5

I have a datasource=cresthollow with one table=contacts
I get the following error

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = S0002 (Base table not found)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
'Contacts'.
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (7:1) to (7:49).

Here is the code, I have not implemented much error trapping yet. but this
does work on my local machine using access 2k. Thanks in advance for you
help.

<HTML>
<HEAD>

  <TITLE>Thanks</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff" BACKGROUND="Graphics/background.jpg">
<cfquery NAME="Contacts" DATASOURCE="cresthollow">
INSERT INTO contacts (firstname, lastname, address, city, state, postalcode,
email,phone,
fax, notes, functions, othertext)
VALUES ('#Form.firstname#', '#Form.lastname#', '#Form.address#',
'#Form.city#',
 '#Form.state#', '#Form.postalcode#', '#Form.email#', '#Form.phone#',
  '#Form.fax#', '#Form.notes#', '#Form.functions#', '#Form.othertext#' )
</CFQUERY>
<cfmail FROM="#Form.email#"
TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
SUBJECT="Automated Contact Form Submission">
Hi,
My name is #Form.firstname# #Form.Lastname# and I used your online contact
form to send you the following comments:

I would like information on the following:
#Form.functions#

<cfif Form.notes is not "">
I have encluded the following comments:
#Form.notes#
</cfif>
I can be reached at:
Address:<BR>
#Form.address#<BR>
#Form.City#, #Form.State# #Form.postalcode#

Phone: #Form.phone#
Fax: #Form.Fax#
Email: #Form.email#

</cfmail>
Thanks
<cfoutput>
#Form.Firstname#
</cfoutput>
<HR>
Your form has been successfully submitted. Someone will be in contact with
you shortly.
</BODY>
</HTML>

John R. Crawford