> You can only chain two methods if the first method returns an object
> containing the second method. If you want to chain two methods that belong
> to a single object, the first method needs to return the object containing
> that method ("this"). If you want to chain a third method, the second
> method
> has to return an object containing the third method, and so on.
>
> So, for your purposes, all your methods need to return "this" if you want
> chain them.

Good lord this is a lot of...ahem..."stuff" to remember...

Where's a good reference for ALL of this "conceptual" stuff? Not the syntax,
or what you can and can't write...but general conceptual "here's what you're
trying to accomplish by using CFCs and here's why you want to do some of the
things you want to do" sort of document? I've seen ALL sorts of "here's how
to invoke a CFC" and "here's how to write your first CFC" but nothing on,
"so you want to design a good, robust CFC?"...what's a good reference that's
syntax independent?