On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:27:18 -0500, Troy Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I currently have one circuit named "admin" that I'm using. Below is
> the circuit.xml file:
> I can run this just fine in my application, no problems. Now if I take
> the <do action="admin.footer" /> for example out of the fuseaction
> "list" and "delete" and put it under the "postfuseaction" and then
> view the "list" or "delete" fuseaction, my server hangs as it's eating
> up the CPU (goes on longer then 2 minutes before I restart the
> server).

You're creating an infinite loop. If your postfuseaction is
admin.footer, that will go to circuit admin (this one) and run footer
followed by postfuseaction... which will try to run admin.footer
again.

You'll need a separate circuit containing the header / footer stuff so
that your admin circuit can do those actions.

This is a good reason for following MVC-like principles of separating
presentation from business logic and even separately the bulk of your
presentation code from the layout level (in other words, splitting UI
into presentation logic and presentation layout).
--
Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/
Team Fusebox -- http://www.fusebox.org/

-- Margaret Atwood