-----Original Message-----
From:  Ben Rogers
Date:  1/4/05 2:28 pm
To:  CF-Talk
Subj:  RE: The Death of DevNet :-(

Let me get this straight. For DevNet subscribers such as myself, the upgrade
path is the "Volume License Program", which seems to use a convoluted
sliding point scale to determine price? That's supposed to be less
confusing?

  http://www.macromedia.com/buy/volume_license/vlo/

I've been surfing the Macromedia site for the past hour trying to figure out
exactly how much what I used to have will cost in the future and I still
don't know. Looks like I have to call the Macromedia Call Center just to get
a price quote.

Ben Rogers
http://www.c4.net
v.508.240.0051