> Does StructClear reset keys in a structure to be blank, or
> does it remove the keys?

It removes keys and values.

> Also, what's a function to get rid of a structure altogether?

I don't think there is one. You could overwrite a structure with a simple
value:

<cfset mystruct = StructNew()>
<cfset mystruct = ''>

One of the nice things about CF is that you don't have to expend much effort
usually to clean up your variables; they'll only last until the page has
been fully executed if they're local variables. If they're in Session or
Application scope, those are themselves structures, so you can use
StructDelete to get rid of your structure:

<cfset Session.mystruct = StructNew()>
<cfset rs = StructDelete(Session, "mystruct", "true")>

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444