How about a quick and dirty answer for the question that is forefront
in my mind, and probably a lot of other people as well:

If I have a single DevNet subscription that is expiring at some point,
what does it cost to keep approx the same features after my
subscription expires, and what will the differences in features be.

>From the web site, it appears that I'll no longer get Contribute with
a Studio subscription.  I presume the DRKs are also going away, or are
at least going to be a separately purchased item?  What about
full-feature servers for development use?  Still possible, or only
developer editions?

I don't know if CF-Talk is the best venue for these types of questions
to be preserved.  Perhaps a FAQ page on macromedia.com would be
better?  At the very least, a quick rundown of some of these basic
questions.

cheers,
barneyb

--