Hi, I have determined I have some database schema issues necessitating
rewriting the data access code.  Currently I use cfquery with a couple stored
procedures.  Since the new database structure will require I change these
queries, I am contemplating the idea of creating cfc's which contain stored
procedures to handle the data access for the site.  I am not the uber
programmer to be sure, and to me the idea seems cool, but am unsure of the real
benefits in terms of reuse, speed, etc.  I was wondering if anyone had
experience moving their data access into cfcs using stored procedures, and what
their experience was like, what their motivations were, and how they feel about
having done it now.  Was it a good idea, and would they do it again?  Any
comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John