From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 10:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFFM + FCKEditor (good stuff?)

hi there.

im using fckEditor, and the file upload piece is trippin'

any idea if CFFM from Rick Root, works well as a replacement for the
non-working file uploader that exists with the app?

i know if its not working, ANYTHING is better, just wondering if you
have any experience with it, ket me know...

thanks

--
tony

Tony Weeg

macromedia certified coldfusion mx developer
email: tonyweeg [at] gmail [dot] com
blog: http://www.revolutionwebdesign.com/blog/
cool tool: http://www.antiwrap.com