I'm attempting to get CFMX running on our JBoss installation and we need to
get the footprint of ColdFusion as small as possible.  After eliminating the
patently obvious files and directories, I'm left with the LIB directory.
There are several large JARs in there and before I started hours of testing
by eliminating them one at a time, I was hoping that someone on this list had
done this before.  Here's are the largest culprits.  If anyone has
information on the purpose and/or criticality of these, it would be vastly
appreciated.

- msapps.jar
- tools.jar
- cfusion.jar
- xalan.jar
- wc50.jar

Now, it's obvious that cfusion.jar is a keeper, and most likely tools.jar.
I'm taking a guess that msapps.jar allows integration with Word, Excel and
the like.  Not sure if that needs to stay if it isn't used in the
application.  As far as xalan.jar and wc50.jar, I have no idea what these
are.

TIA, Steve