Steve Brownlee wrote:

> Now, it's obvious that cfusion.jar is a keeper, and most likely tools.jar.

I think tool.jar is needed for the debugger, and maybe the Java
compiler.

> I'm taking a guess that msapps.jar allows integration with Word, Excel and
> the like.

Yup. It's a set of Java/COM bridge classes specifically for integrating
with them. Not all that useful to you probably.

> Not sure if that needs to stay if it isn't used in the
> application.  As far as xalan.jar and wc50.jar, I have no idea what these
> are.

xalan.jar is needed for processing XML.  wc50.jar doesn't exist in my
installation.

Use somethink like 7-Zip or Winzip to open up the jars and see which
classes are inside. They are just Zip files, after all. That should give
you a good idea of whether you need them or not. But be careful!

K.

--
Keith Gaughan, Developer
Digital Crew Ltd., Pembroke House, Pembroke Street, Cork, Ireland