I have a couple of questions about applying code to not cache pages.

As recommended by the austere group, the following code should prevent data
being stored in the browser's cache.

<cfheader name="expires" value="0">
<cfheader name="Cache-Control" value="no-cache">
<cfheader name="Pragma" value="no-cache">

First question is how robust is this across the wide verity of browsers?  I
have implemented this and experimented with IE and Firefox and it seems to work
well, but I know I will be questioned on this by our technically illiterate
quality assurance watch dogs and I really don't have much knowledge on this
functionality.  Links to resources always welcome.

Second question, are these the equivalent of writing Meta tags?  This could be
useful when creating pure HTML content.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\iskinner\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.BloodSource.org>
 www.BloodSource.org <http://www.BloodSource.orgSacramento>
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.