> From: Micha Schopman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Oh ofcourse he has. I have no insight whatsoever, but I can
> imagine you don't know about everything within a club of
> 1000+ employees.

Nor could assume that all the engineers see every bug report!

> I have submitted several extensive reports through the MM
> website bug submission form. Bugs, described in detail with
> complete steps to reproduce. So I have in fact done my own
> part, notify something is wrong, and I cannot do more than
> submitting reports.

I am sure there is some kind of formula that dictates what number of
occurrences prompts further investigation. Just because you have the
issue does not mean everyone does. The more people that report the
problem the greater the possibility it gets looked into further.

> The part of engineers not being aware, has been confirmed by
> an engineer himself. Asking the engineer "when do you plan to
> fix bug A, bug B and bug C" were replied with "what bugs?" ...

Again, one engineer not being in_the_know as to every bug is not
uncommon. I would imagine they get discussed in some kind of fashion,
evaluated and the appropriate people are informed of the action being
taken, if any at all.

> As a customer this makes me think "excuse me?". It is not
> that I am angry, I am just dissapointed and astonished. I
> cannot imagine no one ever had problems with the treeview
> part, the welcoming screen staying on top of the coding
> canvas, crashes when searching through folders, not being
> able to cut/copy/past files without the message "file already
> exists" and the targetfolder had just been created.

Again YMMV. I have not run into all the things you mentioned; that is
not to say they don't exist but if only a people report it how can MM
make the case to investigate it ahead of other things being reported.

> I can imagine, when you have bugs that occur on very odd
> actions, or occur on such a low scale, you say as a company
> "this bug involves too much time and money to be fixed" ..
> but the bugs I submitted were of the type occuring very often.

The amount of feedback probably triggers further response.... Which
makes sense. You are doing your part in reporting to MM in detail the
issues you encounter. When enough people report to MM or the higher
priority issues are resolved I bet they do look into yours.

Mike