Not complete against the idea of writing a paper, even though that is not
really my thing, IE I have never done it before.  It would probable be a week
or three before I had the time, but other then that sure, why not.

P.S.
Why is it not possible?  I missed the earlier post.  The technique I had in
mind has the fields built right in the SQL statement (as apposed to something
done directly in the database design).  This is not possible in your case?

I would not be surprised if it is not possible, just making sure before
abandoning the possibility.

Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning