> Not sure if this helps
> but how about http://www.ignitefusion.com/
>
> it has a tiny footprint but it says it runs only on windows,
> I dont have any PDA's but it would be mighty cool to use this

PDAs don't usually run a full copy of Windows. They run Windows Mobile
(based on Windows CE.NET), which is not Win32-compatible so normal Windows
programs will not run. However, you can run a cut-down version of IIS and
ASP on Windows CE and Windows CE.NET, which can typically handle one or two
concurrent requests ... very slowly.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/