> You can just run apache :)
>
> http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/apache-ce.html

You can, but why bother when you can run IIS with ASP? Fortunately, it
doesn't come with all of the vulnerabilities of its full-size analog, it's
free and it's very easy to install - you just have to download the
appropriate SDK.

> And a bunch of other cool tools (shameless self promotion)
> http://mobile.itmanagersjournal.com/mobility/03/12/04/2014203.
> shtml?tid=75&tid=99

That's pretty good. I didn't know about the netcat port. I do use vxUtil
quite a bit. You might also want to add a bit about SSH clients - there are
quite a few available now, including a port of PuTTY I think.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/