Also you can review the following sites...

http://www.dama.org/
http://www.odmg.org/
http://www.pmi.org/
http://www.waria.com/
http://www.wfmc.org

I would also recommend google/book on UMLv2.0..

--
Umer Farooq
Octadyne Systems

LOOKING FOR A USED CAR IN IOWA VISIT: http://www.IowaMotors.com

WARNING: ------------------------------- The information contained in
this document and attachments is confidential and intended only for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the  intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any other
use of the information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this document by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this document and attachments without making any copy of any kind.