I'd back up Martin's theory of it being search engines indexing the site with
the CFID/CFTOKEN in the URL. If two people follow that link within the session
time out they will share the session.

I now only use CFID/CFTOKEN in the URL from behind a log in page, or after
someone has added an item to the basket etc ... all things a search engine
can't do.

It's always occurred to me that this is a massive security hole in the way that
ColdFusion manages sessions. Having said that, most application servers use a
similar method of maintaining session when cookies are not enabled.

Ian