Sessions expire within a certain amount of time, which in general is 20
minutes. So clicking through by using a cached google page should not
trigger that session, since it's data has already expired.

I would advice you to try enabling "single threaded sessions" in the CF
Administrator. See if this helps solving your issues. If it does, you
know the problem is in locking the variables.

Micha Schopman
Software Engineer

Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380

-----
Modern Media, Making You Interact Smarter. Onze oplossingen verbeteren
de interactie met uw doelgroep.
Wilt u meer omzet, lagere kosten of een beter service niveau? Voor meer
informatie zie www.modernmedia.nl
-----