I've written a small app that parses the SQL Server metadata stored
procedures. It will display all the relevant data for any SQL Server
table, view, or sproc, including indexes, columns and datatypes, and
sproc CREATE text.

It also generates lists of columns names in several formats,
CFARGUMENT tags, and CFSTOREDPROC/CFPROCPARAM tags for the relevant DB
object type.

I can set you up with a demo if you'd like...

Let me know,