The pricing is pretty good.  You can view it all on their site
http://www.corda.com/pricing.cfm. The standard server costs about 2k and the
pro version about 5k.  The builder/development software is $250.

To talk to someone from Corda, call Wenlock Free.  His number is
801-802-0800 x.113.  He was very helpful in setting me up with everything we
needed.  Also, he can answer your questions about the applicability of the
standard vs. pro server and the PopChart Live java applet.

Jesse D. Roberts
Business Process Analyst
Procurement Quality Assurance
Boeing - Huntington Beach, CA