Helge- Yup...I'm a blind idiot.  The link is there clear as day.  I just
talked with one of their people, too, and it looks like Image Server is the
way to go.  Pro version is a bit too pricey, but I might be able to convince
the powers that be to part with $2,700.00 (at least to start).

The regular Image Server program has a max of 50,000 charts served per day,
but if I reach that point (which is very likely) Getting them to pay for
high-volume should be a piece of cake.

<CFUG-SFL Manager>
-Kev
</CFUG-SFL Manager>