Hello,

        I am trying to get a trademark character ™ to translate back into
its correct text.  When I display it to screen before the CF Code that uses
it in a query all works fine (except that in order to display it at this
point put's it in the wrong place), however if I do the query before
displaying it it won't work.  I have put the URLDecode around it and it
still stays encoded.  It actually starts out as the characters, but being
passed through Form Fields it gets translated to the encoded version (it is
being passed around in the variable Criteria_#ThisRow#).  Any ideas would
very much be appreciated.