Hello,

        Can anyone help me with this problem?  I am trying to get a trademark
character ™ to translate back into its correct text.  When I display
it to screen before the CF Code that uses it in a query all works fine
(except that in order to display it at this point put's it in the wrong
place), however if I do the query before displaying it it won't work.  I
have put the URLDecode around it and it still stays encoded.  It actually
starts out as the characters, but being passed through Form Fields it gets
translated to the encoded version (it is being passed around in the
variable Criteria_#ThisRow#).  Any ideas would very much be appreciated.

Terry Stewart