no prob dick :)

 man im always in those "discussions" haha, so i stand up 4 what i believe in,
nothing wrong with that.
 this same discussion is why dave watts got so mad at me (on the figleaf flash
list), sorry bout that dave!
 but they were trying to get all the newbies onto php and using amfphp which
was dead at the time and they are trying to get all these hacks to work and im
like damn just use coldfusion and not worry bout it and they go off bout how MM
really is gunna get u too use it then slap u with this huge bill! not to
mention i asked my host if they have amfphp on their servers and i got a
resounding "there is no chance in hell that crap is going on our servers"
 if MM were to at the top of the coldfusion pages put a big FREE sign, they
would go lol, i guess they are too busy writing all that extra php code too
actually read down to were it actually says that the dev version is free and i
guess they cant figure out that the host carries the cost not them.

 i understand a lot of you, if not a majority work at shops that run their own
servers but i dont and some of u think im stupid i know but hey at least i
checked it out enough to make an educated guess or i'd be another php hacker.
This is were i personally think MM drops the ball(not getting these ppl the
message) but i also understand the chance at revenue is smaller. However, those
ppl carry weight and things happen and word gets around and suddenly there is
revenue, a lot of small voices can create quite a racket!

 bottom line is that these ppl just dont know!
 even .net will is pushing cfm over .net in his school and thats were it should
be as well. One class puts what 20-30 ppl into the world, even if they are in
graphics they learn something, usually php. A lot of these graphics ppl then
work with flash and if they only knew how to make a simple cfc, think what they
could suddenly do........
 the balls rolling, getting bigger...... isnt that basically how php got so
popular? just like that graphics guy i referenced in last post, i bet i could
sit him down and show him a cfc and the remoting connections, he learned flash
and as. in school so know he can remote.

 MM hire me and i will crusade!! haha

 some of them even say the hosting cost is outrages
 i got a great host (host my site) and i think most all my clients end up
paying around $11 a month for cfmx on LINUX of course ;) , i would say that
isnt to bad at all!

 the other thing is that most of those ppl dont realize the benefits of the
underlying java code of cfml now, funny thing is they still spew that cfm is
nuthing more than a tag runner, i dont know what the hell they think php is?

 ~ we need to get the message out that: It cost the same
 (prolly a lot less) to develop in CF.~
 EXACTLY!!

 plus as mossimo used to say "coldfusion just sounds sexier" :)