Intermittently on our development machine we are starting to get the
following error - Oracle error code = 0 - Timeout while obtaining an Oracle
connection lock.  Once these appear we have to stop and start CF.  Right
before these start occurring there is another error - Oracle error code = 0
- Unknown connection error for the data source.  I know this is happening on
other sites because of a thread on the forums (unresolved) and if you put
the phrase "oracle connection lock" into AltaVista or Google it shows up on
error pages the search engines retrieved.

Anyone run into this and successfully solve it?  We are on CF4.5 Ent on NT4
SP4 with Oracle 8.0.5 using a combination of native drivers and ODBC (moving
to the native drivers).

Thanks,
Dan