To clarify here, you're saying that CFMX7 should be added to DevNet as a
full, working version, just like CFMX 6.1 and all of the other
platforms, but MM says the trial version is all we'll get?

If this is the case, I think its pretty bogus. But, I'm sure the DevNet
license states somewhere that MM has the right to modify what is
available for download at anytime.

This wouldn't suprise me one bit.

--
Alex