::blink::

::laughs uncontrollably::

It's also great to note that the windows vulnerabilities you mentioned
could mostly be executed remotely, whereas one of the mozilla/firefox
vulnerabilities and the linux vulnerability could only be executed
locally, or with a local users "permission".

However, it's also important to note here that MS is huge target for
hackers. So they deserve more sympathy (pity?) when it comes to security
vulnerabilities then the alternatives. Their code isn't available for
the world to evaluate, and thus it's easier to find security problems
with their software.

Excellent post! ;)

-Jordan

--