From: Irvin Gomez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 3:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Any sites using the new Flash foms?

Links appreciated.

Hard to believe, but I couldn't find any samples (or demos)of the actual
forms at the Macromedia site. (I'm not talking about their flash demos - I'm
talking about actual forms that can be submitted). I'm mostly interested in
how quickly they load, because they seem VERY slow on my development
machine.