But why? ... there isn't a single person who provided good arguments for
the use of Flash forms :)

Why would I take all that time, to refactor flash forms, when you can
achieve the same, and even more with html forms :) I am really
interested in what situations would require flash forms.

And it is not that Flash forms are "bad", it is a direct answer from my
own perspective on "why don't you see much flash forms". Or more "why I
don't use Flash forms" :)

This also hasn't got much to do with CFMX 7, because Flash forms were on
the market earlier. :) So It must have something to do, with the need
for them, and I think there is no real need, there is only technology
push. :)

Micha Schopman
Software Engineer

Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380

-----
Modern Media, Making You Interact Smarter. Onze oplossingen verbeteren
de interactie met uw doelgroep.
Wilt u meer omzet, lagere kosten of een beter service niveau? Voor meer
informatie zie www.modernmedia.nl
-----