I know people who have done that for the MCSE, ever seen someone who
has done it for the Microsoft DBA one?  I know a few MSSQL people who
study their butts off for that one and still failed it.  Just curious
if people have managed to pass it without knowing anything prior to
picking up study guides.  Maybe the trick for certs is just to know
nothing and teach yourself how to pass via all the help aids.  :)