> Has anyone done a comparison between Plum and Adalon?  I'd be interested
> to see how they compared.

Adalon is a great tool that I think everyone should check out to see if it
fits their needs.  However, Plum and Adalon are two very different tools.

If my memory serves me correctly, Adalon is a design tool that generates an
empty set of Fusebox files that have no real functionality -- you handcraft
all that yourself, if I'm not mistaken.

Plum is the most comprehensive ColdFusion development tool and source code
generator ever built, hands down.  To tell you everything that Plum does
would take up too much space for this email, so we prepared this:

http://www.productivityenhancement.com/plum/WhatPlumCanDo.cfm

Plum is free of charge, too, so you can download and use it regardless of
budget.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

Download Plum and other cool development tools,
and get advanced intensive Master-level training:

* C# & ASP.NET for ColdFusion Developers
* ColdFusion MX Master Class
* Advanced Development with CFMX and SQL Server 2000