Thanks guys, atleast I've hope now that it is possible.

I setup the trial version of BlueDragon and playing with that now.

First I do not have to translate all the C# codes in coldfusion.
because I just have a web application. secondly. When I look for the
aspx codes I saw that developer is using the parameter Codebehind
which confirms that the codes are compiled.

Now what i need to do is I need to import those codes somehow in
Coldfusion so I can add more functionality in the applicaiton.

in the aspx the developer used
<%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="Login.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="PFWeb.Login" %>

I was trying
<cfobject component="TTWeb.Login" action="create" name="templogin">

I am using BlueDragon and I got the error
A request was made to a resource that could not be located

Somehow I can't use the <cfinclude page=""> because it contains all
the html as well. ( i think ) when I use include it shows me the login
page with all the tables and so on. which is not defined in the aspx
file.

What I was thinking that if I created the file test2.aspx and put this
code in that file in ordre to import the C# codes
<%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="Login.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="TTWeb.Login" %>

Then in the .cfm file how can I get the contents. i.e. I can't use
<cfinclude page=""> do it?

how can I create the <cfobject>

Thanks once agian for your help

--