So...do I just move the folder to some other location?

Any functional implications for doing that?

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Calvin Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 12:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Virtual Directories for Websites...follow-up remarks

Nothing contained with the cfdocs (as provided by the install) is necessary
for operation of the ColdFusion server. In some versions of CF there are
security risks in the sample apps that are placed there.

While we're on it, you don't want cfide to be publicly accessible either,
that's even more significant.

- Calvin