> You're missing 90% of Plum, Joe.

Adam, you're very much underestimating what I've done with Plum.  I
wouldn't talk about it if I hadn't looked at it in great detail.  I've
probably looked at the docs more extensively than most of your users,
examined the custom tag library, used tools like the component and
storedproc generator, read the Plum methodology (I think FLiP has you
beat), and I can even tell you what "Help" node is simply labelled
"Psych!".  I took a great interest in Plum in its Beta stages because
it similar to something I was thinking of releasing.

This post asked for a comparison between Plum and other frameworks /
tools.  I wouldn't add my opinion if I didn't feel I was informed
enough to have one.  I'm probably in a better place to compare FB and
Plum than most users of either.  Because my opinion doesn't match
yours is no reason to call me ignorant or uninformed.

--
For Tabs, Trees, and more, use the jComponents:
http://clearsoftware.net/client/jComponents.cfm