> From: Claude Schneegans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I just said I was upgrading a FB application. So at least I
> have an example.
> Does it take years to understand and know the principles of FB?
> Then how can it help?

Well it would seem that after 9 years of coding, when you encountered
something you obviously knew little about, you would spend some time trying
to understand it before making the kinds of statements you've been making.
It is apparent you have not taken any significant time to learn anything
about Fusebox. Personally, I think you are just being an ass because you
realize that Fusebox "could" be beneficial but you aren't up to speed on it
so you are putting up this transparent defense by dissing it all afternoon.
I am not defending it anymore so you can justify your inability to take 30
minutes out of your seemingly busy day to maybe head over to fusebox.org and
enlighten yourself! I have taken enough time to know that for me, it is
beneficial.

Enjoy!