So that means I'd have to uninstall it (AGAIN!) and reinstall it,
using the internal web server option wouldn't it?

Gawd it'll mean hours of testing and reconfiguring all my sites.   I
am NOT looking forward to this.  And the only reason I started this at
all was because Tim Buntel convinced me it was easy to install,
wouldn't cause muh disruption  and I'd be able to get a good look at
the new product.  Not for any immediate use, mind you, but just in
case I work for a client who has CF7.

Sometimes I think I'm a really really slow learner.  I had this same
kind of problem installing CFMX6.0 - took a week in that case - and I
swore I'd never install a version x.0 of anything ever again.   I
forgot that lesson and look what happened.

Pity Macromedia's install guys haven't learned from the fiasco their
MX6.0 caused.  Remember the way it wouldn't install unless you had a
256colour video card on your server, but none of the documentation
said so?    They have been pretty short-changed on documentation on
this install routine too.  Guess they havent learned a thing from the
MX6.0 fiasco.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month