Really, ask any email spammer!! If a have the memberlist of foo.com , I
probably have the email address ie [EMAIL PROTECTED] etc..

Also having a username is half the battle of finding a username/password
pair

consider this

<cfloop list="#usernamelist#" index=i>

    <cfhttp url=loginform.cfm>
        <cfparam name=username value="#i#">
        <cfparam name=username value="password">
    </cfhttp>

</cfloop>

or similar..

See what I mean ....