On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:40:44 +0100, Micha Schopman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Even if that information could be misinterpreted, Macromedia has a
> problem. Many businesses have strong interest Gartner and Forrester
> research / recommendations, especially the larger organisations.

Oh, I'm not suggesting by any means that Gartner and Forrester don't
have the ears of executives at most companies (they sure have my
boss's ear). I was just pointing out the flaw in the analyst's
recommendation based on what was posted in the previous message.
Having worked with ColdFusion for about 8 years now, I can tell you
from experience that ColdFusion has always faced the stigma of being a
"niche" product. However, I have to follow that up by saying that I
think Macromedia has made a lot of progress since the release of
ColdFusion MX. Are they there yet? No. But that's why Ben et al are
seemingly constantly on the road promoting the product! ;)

Regards,
Dave.