From: jeff tapper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 9:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CFStudio RegEx Question

Hey all -

I'm looking for a quick RegEx to check some of my developers code.  I'm
trying to find any instances of CFIF inside of a CFQUERY tag.

I'm running <cfquery .*>.*<CFIF .*</cfquery> as a REGEX search, although,
its not doing what i want, as it is returning records which look like
<cfquery >
        yadda yadda
</cfquery>
<cfif yadda>
</cfif>
<cfquery>
        yadda yadda
</cfquery>

I only want it to return CFIFs between the opening and closing CFQUERY tags.

Can anyone lend a hand?

thanks
Jeff Tapper
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Team Manager / Lead Applications Architect
http://www.gtriad.com
G. Triad